2022 Membership Levels
Thank you for your interest in joining the Covington Chamber of Commerce! For 2022, we’ve made some exciting new changes to give our members more options for investing in our community. The changes include:
- Three new levels: $750; $7,500; and $10,000
- Payment options for members who invest at the $1,000 level or above: quarterly, semiannual or annual payments
Starting April 1, 2022, we will no longer pro-rate membership dues. All new memberships with be billed for the full year at the time of joining and will renew on the first of the month in which the member enrolls. For example, if you join the Covington Chamber on April 15, 2022, your membership period will be April 1, 2022 through March 31, 2023. You will be invoiced on March 1, 2023, and your renewal payment will be due by March 31, 2023.
Note: There is a $30 one-time joining fee for all new or returning members.
Current members, as of March 31, 2022, will continue to be billed on a calendar year basis, unless they prefer to switch to the new “anniversary date” system.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-329-0999 if you have any questions.
[Click image below for a downloadable PDF.]
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Want extra exposure for your business? We have a la carte items you can add!
- New Member Swag Bag Sponsorship – $50 (included with all membership levels of $750+)
- Business After Hours Sponsorship – $150
- Sponsor Another Business to Join – $300
- Participation in Ready, Set, Play Covington – $400
Good Work Fund
Learn more about our Good Work Fund and some of the projects and organizations we’ve been able to help, thanks to our high-level sponsors!